BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Annika C.
Salem
Would be 5 stars but the place is always so crowded makes it hard to enjoy the experience and really shop .
Rheanann G.
Detroit
I bought a black bed frame n head board from here it was so worth it it’s so beautiful and sturdy the prices at okra are outrageously amazing
Julie W.
Burlington, CT
IKEA is great. I particularly love IKEA for storage solutions, closets, bookshelves, etc. Great style for a great price if you dont mind all assembly required.
Rose W.
This foundation matches my skin colour completely! I bought this as soon as it came out as I was so excited about the shade range-hats off to Rihanna for waking up the beauty industry on shade range and inclusion to everyone! The product itself is beautiful. My skin is very dry so I was a bit weary about how this “soft matte” foundation would sit on my skin. Not going to lie, it did sit a bit funny but it sits great if I prepped with a very good moisturizer and the pro filter primer (or any other hydrating primer would do for anyone else who has dry skin). The primer FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer and the foundation make the perfect duo and makes this foundation great for every kin type. I’ve converted everyone I can on this and everyone who’s tried it loves it, whether they have oily, combo or dry skin which shows a lot! As I have dry skin I feel I don’t need to set it as it sets by itself and doesn’t transfer! It also lasts for a very long time (its lasted a whole day of school and not budged) which is great. My one slight problem is that I think there is flashback with this foundation? I’m not quite sure though as I’ve heard some saying there is and others saying they haven’t had issues with flashback so I’m not sure if it’s the powder. I’ve only tested out flashback twice as I have a different foundation I use for special occasions anyway so it doesn’t bother me much I just think you should know that there might be flashback. The price is also great considering it’s high end make up which is another plus as there are foundations out there over £50 which are very similar to this one! All in all an amazing foundation what I will definitely be buying over and over again.
Sarah D.
We have furnished our whole bedroom from IKEA, and we have a lot of the kallax units for in the playroom and bathroom. The tubs provided are deceivingly big and hold so much which is absolutely perfect for the children's toys, some of which are quite large in size. Our bedroom has 6 sets of the different size oak malm drawers which are super affordable and the drawers hold more than you'd realise. We also had our wardrobes designed in store which have turned our wonderful and just what we needed with the full size sliding mirrored doors. Great quality wardrobe and the shop assistant was fantastic helping us design it. We are very lucky to have a truck to use to transport our flat pack furniture home as the £35 delivery, in my opinion, is pretty steep and would put us off shopping for furniture. So much selection in store we also end up picking up alot more than we went in for!
Carol X.
Montreal
I’m so glad that I live in a city with an IKEA! I cannot count innumerable times that I have gone there for major furniture, little knickknacks, or just to imagine my dream home in the show room.

Yes, some IKEA furniture might be a bit flimsy, and they are still working on statement level character. However, some of their iconic pieces such as the Kallax shelf or Alex drawers are truly so versatile that they can be styled high or low. Furthermore, the thoroughness of their design, the way that different components might be recombined to fit this in one another, the sense that the engineers have thought and rethought every aspect of the customers experience is truly worthy of congratulation.

What’s more, the cafeteria is extremely delicious. When you are there, be sure to check out the ice cream that does not melt till you lick it as well as the Thai chicken soup!
Char B.
This is a great store. They have a massive array of choice but becareful as its easy to get lost in their huge stores! Most of their furniture is flat packed so make sure you have a friend help with assembly unless your a dab hand at DIY. The staff are friendly and will do what they can to help. They don't however offer a delivery service which is a shame as a lot of their larger items have no hope of fitting in a car.
If you have to take your children shopping with you then this is the place you want to head to, you can literally make a day of it going here 😂.
The majority of stores have a children's play area and also a restaurant. The food is amazing, you have to try the Swedish meet balls, yum! You can also buy them in the store to cook at home so bonus!
Esther S.
Hamilton, ON
Ikea has taught me to be an independent woman! I don't need no man to help me build my bed or dining room table. I can do it cause IKEA told me so. Honestly it's true if you are looking to diy any of your furniture ikea is your place to go. They are like the Walmart of the furniture world. I go in looking for table legs and I come out with table legs, flower pots, storage cubbies (that I didn't know I needed but now that I've seen them, they're all I can think about), containers for for the cubbies, shelf organizers, pillows and German chocolate. Always enter with a friend to help you keep focus.
But seriously I love their things, it's of good quality, they have great prices, and you feel empowered when u build your furniture all on your own.
manel m.
Great place to shop at ,there is so many options and things that can please anyone I like a lot of their designs, and their reasonable prices., IKEA can also be great for those trendy items that you don't want to spend a fortune on but IKEA tends to be considered disposable furniture. It is not quality made and will not last long (hence to why it is less expensive). In today's society where we are moving towards a more sustainable and greener lifestyle, we need to really think about these non-quality items that will end up in landfill.
We are not dismissing IKEA and think they have some great things but would like people to think before they buy and to look at furniture as an investment and something that they will have for a lifetime
Andrea C.
Extremely poor delivery and customer service - Avoid Avoid Avoid!!
Ordered kitchen and wardrobes - several items missing and had to be re-ordered for delivery, massive issue and caused delays, kitchen having to be finished much later - kitchen was ordered in Aug 2018 originally and it's Dec 2018 now..
But the biggest issue is with a 2 seater sofa - delivery continues to be pushed back and continuous delays - been chasing since 24th Nov and still not arrived after 4 separate delivery dates (24th, 27th, 29th and 1st Dec).
Ikea don't even tell you it's not arriving or that they don't have stock anymore (bizzarely) or that it's on hold?!? Wasted 40mins at a time (lost count of how many phone calls) listening to to their wait/hold music.
For those thinking of ordering - Honestly, think twice!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?