BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Christy H.
Cerritos, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA! Even if I'm not always purchasing from IKEA, I find a lot of inspiration from their catalogs and minimalist style. The things that I DO purchase from IKEA all seem to be holding up well! They do have their share of low quality products, but I'm always so content with what I get :)
Stephanie M.
SEATTLE, WA
Almost all my furniture is from IKEA. The furniture is great quality at an affordable price. If you’re handy with a toolbox, you won’t have a problem building your room. The designs are always trendy, European style, with a pleasing aesthetic. They also have affordable tools, decorative foliage, and kitchenware on the lower level.
Remington L.
Fresno, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this store because whenever I go with my mom she literally wants to walk through every single isle and look at everything. If you’ve been to IMEA you understand that means you’ll be there for over 5 hours, and she doesn’t care. I love home decor shopping but I can’t do 5 hours of it!!
Yareli E.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE Ikea! Everything is so affordable but such great quality! I furnished my entire room with products from Ikea and haven't been disappointed by any of it! From their bookshelves to their bed frames and mattresses -- even their bed sheets and other small items -- everything has held up so well!
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
Definitely one of those stores where I think your best bet is to have somewhat of a plan/ idea of what you’re looking for or you will spend an entire day either wandering aimlessly or just buying everything. I love some of their furniture, love the system where you can build/ create your own desk. Some stuff is definitely way overpriced though in my opinion for it being similar to dorm room furniture that isn’t super durable and doesn’t last very long/ cheap quality.
Bruna 🌻.
Scituate , MA
It's the perfect store to buy things for home. Everything in my house is from the Kitchen, bathroom and bedroom objects. The garden part is really really good. The prices are great. Definitely recommend for everyone!
Mikayla G.
Royal Oak
It’s always awesome going to ikea but I go in for one thing and leave with like 6 things and I love everything I get from there. I actually bought my makeup vanity from there about a year ago and I love it
Dan J.
Its ikea! Its a great price, good value for the quality and always has a modern styling. Great for home decor and products.
Jasmine L.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love the minimalistic options you can find at ikea and the Practicality of the products the only thing that I am not too fond of it having to put the items together on my own
Rebecca S.
Hood River, OR
For what you pay I would say great items!!! I bought my daughters twin bed frame there as well as dresser, my bed frame, couch, tv stand, some kitchen items, etc.... I think for how much I spend it’s well worth it. Again it’s all about the amount you’re willing to spend. You want to buy something at a low price you may get low quality.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?