BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Maria C.
I love ikea!!! It has so many good things to choose from and the prices are amazing. I love how everything is easy to assemble and I always find what I’m looking for when I go in here
Hayley F.
Helotes
Great affordable, and cute furniture, especially for college students who are looking to decorate their first place away from parents! Love the variety of furniture and color options,
Lacey G.
Richmond, KY
We love ikea! They have such affordable and trendy pieces there. The furniture is usually very durable and they have an array of items to use in your home. Such a fun experience also.
Vetzali T.
N Las Vegas, NV
This place has everything, literally EVERYTHING!!! I’ve got my shelves, dresser, tv stands and organizers, they got it all. Anytime who has an ikea near them needs to go check it out!
tor c.
This is where every piece of furniture in my house is from. Definitely a wide variety of high quality pieces. The only part that I could find people not liking is the building of some furniture pieces.
Ellen H.
IKEA virgins, prepare yourselves: Scandinavia is coming (Ned Stark pose). IKEA is awesome for many reasons, not the least of which is their price - coffee table for $20? Yes please!

Not everything is cheaply made, and the prices typically indicate quality relatively speaking. So that $20 coffee table is particleboard, but the $100 one may actually be solid wood. My entire 7-room, 1,100 sq ft apartment is furnished with 90% IKEA goods, all of which are 4 years old now, and the only issue has been some warping on my dining room table (which was my fault because I played beer pong on it and got it soaked).

The shopping experience can be overwhelming, so wear comfy shoes and have at least an IDEA of what you're looking for, or you'll buy everything. You start on the show room level, where you go through hundreds (? Feels like it) of staged rooms displaying all things IKEA, down to the paperclips. You'll write on a list (paper and pencil provided) what you want and where in the warehouse it's located. You can pick up smaller items from displays along the way.

After you've shopped through the showroom and subsequent "small item" rooms, organized by type (kitchen goods, lighting, textiles, etc), it's off to the warehouse with a cart, where you'll grab your goods in flat packed boxes to bring home. Check out is pretty easy and if you use debit, you get a 10% credit for next time.

Check out the damaged goods room for even better deals!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the store! I go here frequently with my husband and we absolutely love being able to get everything for our house and one store super affordable and great trendy items
Clara B.
westwood
Fun for last minute decoration items or goody bag stuff. Their serve ware is also a great price. And for the quality of their cafeteria, it’s totally worth the few dollars for a meal.
Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
I love Ikea or some other people like to call it iCHEAPA! Lol it is very cheap but most things there I like! They just recently built one near me and I’m excited to start using them more!
Melanie G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love going to Ikea it's so fun, the store is huge. The products are hit & miss it just depends furniture wise if you want something to last a very long time maybe go somewhere else.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?