BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashley D.
Tampa, FL
Eh, I've come across better deals in other stores these days. This used to be my go to for cheap furniture that looks decent and modern however I've found better quality that less simple for lower prices at home improvement stores, warehouse stores, amazon etc. I think it's almost overpriced for how simple the furniture is for the prices when I've found better quality more elaborate (ie more drawers, shelves, etc) elsewhere for lower prices.
Tallaferro P.
Sherwood
There’s really nothing I can say bad about IKEA! Well maybe the distance I have to drive! Lol. Pros: the products and savings. Cons: sometimes the item you really want is out of stock! I will definitely shop at IKEA again!
Katie H.
Great place for inexpensive home decor and basics, especially storage. I've gotten some furniture and I've been very happy with it.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
This is one of my favorite places to shop. They always have everything that I’m looking for! The quality is amazing and so are their prices!! I always recommend this place to friends, family, and anyone else I can!!
Syd D.
Washington, DC
I could spend hours wondering Ikea and never get bored.  I love the giant selection Ikea offers.  It is a super affordable store and the quality is great for the price! It takes time to put the furniture together but it is very rewarding in the end.  I will be shopping here again!
Erin J.
Reedley
We love going to IKEA. Even if we don’t buy anything good like to look around and get ideas. The staff lasts for a good amount of time and is really reasonably priced.
Joselyn P.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love to go over there. I like to buy things from my home and there I can find great thing.. it’s not expensive and you have a lot of l things to see and buy ! I love the quality of the stuff and the variety of there.. absolutely I will go again !!! 💕💕💕💕
Allison A.
Holiday, FL
Excelente tienda con una infinidad de articulos para el hogar donde hay para varias areas del hogar . con un toque moderno y hermoso para decorar cada rincon. Facilitando el encontrar de todo al estilo de una revista . lo unico malo es lo lejos que me queda.
☾❀мarιѕa❀ g.
Groves, TX
IKEA is a great place to get furniture from and every time I go I get so excited because some of the stuff is actually affordable which I love! I actually bought my vanity from there and I love it! I would absolutely go again!
Win C.
Salem
If you know what to buy and what to skip, a good way to get modern basic home goods for cheap. The kitchen cabinets are an especially good value--solid construction with a well-thought-out system for hanging uppers and lowers, and first rate drawer boxes and soft close drawers and hinges from Blum.

The glassware, plates, and kitchen towels are also an excellent value.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?