BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kayla D.
Lenexa, KS
I have been going to Ikea for as long as I can remember. I love that they have modern and affordable household items. I have tons of furniture and kitchen things from there. I do find some of the instructions to be confusing at times though which is why I give it four stars.
kelsey r.
Plymouth, MA
Ikea is my absolute favorite place for interior designing and anything that has to do with furniture or household things. It’s set up so nicely and has such amazing, in style looks for your rooms or house.
Elizabeth S.
Ceres, CA
I’ve boughten from Ikea quite a few times. They have a lot to offer for household appliances and furniture. Although not all furniture lasts as long as we’d like, it’s worth it for the cheap prices!
Bernie Ann G.
San Diego
I LOVE IKEA! Favorite store to go in when I’m bored or just moved in. I always leave with something when I go here since their items aren’t too expensive and are somewhat cool or unique. The food place is amazing as well. I recommend to everyone to visit an IKEA at least once and you’ll maybe find yourself back one day (it’s that good).
marissa m.
Dublin , OH
I'm rating this a 3 star because it really isn't my vibe. For me personally, this isn't a 'forever home' kind of place. Some of the furniture is nice but others fall apart quickly and so many of their chairs and sofas are very tiny, and not accommodating for a larger family. It's great if you need quick, cheap things that you don't plan on having more than a couple of years, but just isn't real furniture to me and I prefer quality craftsmanship.
Adriana R.
bayamon
Love there dressers and they have different styles for different people and they are all different in the same way
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I could spend hours just walking through ikea looking at everything. Their decor is usually good quality and won’t break the bank. I’ve had good experience with their furniture so far but it does seem it only lasts a few years
Carolyn C.
Jacksonville
Ikea is amazing! I live shopping in this store! Gives me great ideas and the food is awesome! I could move in if they would let me.
Bradyn L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love shopping at IKEA! It’s so fun to walk around, even if you don’t want to buy anything. But I find myself always returning to buy the things that I see. Expect a lengthy experience when you go to this store. There is a lot to see, and for me it’s wonderful 😊
Ricarda P.
margate
They are very attention!!! The Quality is wonderful !i ordered online and it was a little bit delayed but they called me and they send me a gift card to say sorry 🙀🙀🙀 and then it was
Very fast delivery
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?