- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA’s like a maze but it’s a brilliant store! I really love shopping here for furniture and much more
IKEA is a great store with so many cool and awesome things! The reason I gave it a 3 star is because you have to put the furniture together yourself which can be extremely hard! I bought a dresser their one time and it took me all night and day! I still shop at IKEA but I usually only buy things that dont have to be put together!
Who doesn't love IKEA? Every time I visit, I take pictures of their displays and plan my future home with all of their furniture. Everything in my room is from here!
Beautiful and unique furniture! Got my bed set here and it's amazing! Definitely feels unique. This store has the best variety
We’ve always found great quality pieces at IKEA. We purchased bookshelves probably 10 years ago, and they are still as good as new! I also love the cute decor around the house as well. It’s one of my favorite places to go walk around and admire items!
IKEA is the bomb, when you go to there store it’s so different from other and that’s what I like about them because they made it seem like a museum because there a pathway you follow till you get to the end
Love Ikea. They are a bit pricey for simple things which I’m not a huge fan of but you definitely get good quality and it does last. Everything I’ve purchased from here has lasted me for over 4 years and I don’t regret the amount of money I spent.
We take day trips to the closest IKEA to us all the time. I could spend forever in that store. We buy a lot of furniture there. You just can’t beat the price and storage options.
i love ikea! they’re super affordable and have great quality pieces. however you do have to build the items you purchase yourself but the instructions are super easy to follow along with. i would go back!
great store i really love it. this store is amazing is one of the best stores i have ever been to. they have lots of varieties and the price is affordable. i really truly recommend this store to others.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos