BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Ikea! Affordable products for the home and for organization. Their rooms give loads of inspiration! Favorite purchase from there is a kitchen island that I use in my craft room.
Fatima H.
Los Angeles, CA
Who doesn't love Ikea? You can find great furniture, quality, good prices, and great designs; I wish I had found Ikea when I got married 9 years ago, but never its to late, love IKEA
Bmorebeauty 💋.
baltimore, MD
IKEA is one of the best stores to get unique and wallet friendly furniture and other household goodies! I love walking thru and getting ideas there's so much fun stuff there to buy 🤗
Khiria G.
Philadelphia , PA
I like ikea because a lot of their stuff is easy to put together. But some of it is overpriced and breaks easily. I️ like the rooms that they set up to give you ideas for decorating.
Meredith J.
Living near an Ikea is a treat. Their online business is worthless (shipping rates are outrageous), but living close by makes their affordable cheap-chic home goods accessible.
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Pretty good quality on a lot of their products. Love the prices and the diverse products they offer. Wish they had a store closer to where I live and I would shop there all the time.
Gem F.
Snoqualmie
IKEA. The place that provides pick n mix, Swedish meatballs and all of the furniture and home wares your heart can desire all packed nicely in little Swedish boxes. What would the world be without IKEA?!
susan K.
I am fortunate to have 2 different IKEA stores within a fairly close distance to my home which some people don't have.  I like the store, especially the kitchen section since you can get many items for cooking, serving food and decorations for a great price.  Always lots to choose from with prices that can't be beat.
Olivia J.
Cincinnati
Not always the best quality things but you can’t beat the price! I love finding cheap pieces of furniture and dressing them up to look like they cost much more than they really did!
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I find all my lil household items here everything from decorations to dishes to trash cans to cups wine glasses mirrors rugs beds everything household you can think of you can find here so I love ikea
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?