BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Natasha A.
orlando
One of my favorite stores! You find everything for your home in here! My only complaint is that the employees sometimes are no where to be found. Love the way they set up the rooms and you can get great ideas!
Audrey S.
So much of my bedroom furniture and accessories are from IKEA. I love the Hemnes collection - the eight drawer dresser and the now discontinued armoire are perfect for fitting all the clothing that I have. So much space in the drawers!

I always enjoy going to IKEA. Employees are always very helpful and kind.
Christina M.
Provo, UT
We’ve always found great quality pieces at IKEA. We purchased bookshelves probably 10 years ago, and they are still as good as new! I also love the cute decor around the house as well. It’s one of my favorite places to go walk around and admire items!
Maria B.
Manhattan
I have 2 tables, 4 chairs, and a book shelf from here. Even in Spain my entire room is from IKEA!
Taylor R.
Winchester, KY
Just recently bought a ton of nursery furniture and storage items. Love this store, love the displays that help with inspiration, and love that the price point is just right!!
Nikki T.
Absolutely love all of my stuff from there. I have the Brimmes storage bed and headboard and I would be lost without it. As someone who has A LOT of clothes, the amount of storage space you get with these products is unbelievable. The store is very well priced, the only downfall is that putting everything together usually takes a while. High quality products at reasonable prices.
Laura G.
Cincinnati, OH
My husband lovesick this place.  Bought some nice pieces to put together for shelving and bookcases and a desk.   Got a really good knife and some decent Knick knacks.   Not sure if I would go for some of the larger pieces like bed or kitchen etc.   prices not as great as I thought they would be and unless you like Swedish food the food court you want to stay away from.   You can definitely find some decent deals however - you just have to be willing to spend the time searching for them
Margo D.
Southbury
IKEA IS A DREAM. It’s a magical place with so much to choose from, and at low prices too! I love the set ups they have to give you great ideas
Helen G.
Wetumpka, AL
I lpve this furniture store. I bought a rolling cart in thr kitchen section that i used to put all kinds of dorm things in when i was into school.
Tifanny L.
La mejor tienda para comprar furniture. Es affordable algunas cosas son caras . Siempre está organizada.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?