BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Morgan M.
New Castle, IN
I've bought several things for my new house here. Love the versatility of the products. There are so many options throughout IKEA and pretty cheap pricing. Really love this store
Katie T.
Lincoln
IKEA has sleek, modern and trendy items! I love that you can find all your essentials and more with this home superstore! It is definitely a store I enjoy browsing through! It is a place I like buying my work items through- from office space to the bathroom.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
I love the vibe at ikea. Everything is quality and reasonably priced. I love that the products are European style and provide some sass to any room. The staff at ikea is very friendly and helpful. Love going there!
Doreen K.
Love IKEA! I think 90% of my living are pieces from there. I always find what I need and the fact that you can browse your local store online before you get there is so convenient.
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I could spend hours just walking through ikea looking at everything. Their decor is usually good quality and won’t break the bank. I’ve had good experience with their furniture so far but it does seem it only lasts a few years
Rachel L.
Raleigh
I love ikea! Makes me super sad that I’m not close to one though. It makes my day when I get to go. Should have more in each state though.
Kayla D.
Lenexa, KS
I have been going to Ikea for as long as I can remember. I love that they have modern and affordable household items. I have tons of furniture and kitchen things from there. I do find some of the instructions to be confusing at times though which is why I give it four stars.
Cheryl G.
I love going to Ikea and looking at the setup rooms they have. It’s super cozy and it gives me inspiration! Their furniture are affordable too compared to other furniture stores! However, I feel like their stuff seems to be smaller, it’s more suitable for apartment homes not single houses.
Maria G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love itt! I highly recommend this deoartmrnt store product, great quality and great price! One of my favorites so far!!!
Lisa K.
I love the contemporary look and ease of assembly. I spent summers in Italy and the style is reminiscent of spending time visiting family in beautiful villas. I’m in love with IKEA kitchens!!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?