BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Vikki W.
Marlton, NJ
I love this store. They have everything you need and the price is very affordable. Some things I feel are not the greatest quality but the majority of the things I buy are. I love the building it yourself part ( i know some people hate that)
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
The Swedish meatballs, innovative, great design & products that just make sense & your life easier.
Brandi H.
Love everything I have purchased and can spend hours in the store dreaming of how I want my home to look and new decor
Kaitlyn G.
Jonesboro, AR
I love ikea! But their prices are starting to increase and the quality of their products are starting to decrease. Why is that, I wonder? I do love their plant section. I think they should update their displays more often, though.
Marlee M.
Green Cove Springs
Love ikea! Although their products come in a millions pieces its totally worth it. Their items are stylish & at a good price! Would recommend & will shop here again.
Caitlin H.
Delano, Minnesota
Everything about ikea is great. I could literally go and spend an entire day there. The food court is amazing, the employees are very efficient at checkout and the store is set up wonderfully. They have a ton of different products and it’s nice to see how things can come together in a space. Highly recommend !!
Yoselin G.
riverbank
This store is amazing all of their products are super good quality they last a lifetime they aren’t that expensive I shop here all the time for home stuff and it makes my house look super trendy and super cute I recommend shopping here
Christy H.
Cerritos, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA! Even if I'm not always purchasing from IKEA, I find a lot of inspiration from their catalogs and minimalist style. The things that I DO purchase from IKEA all seem to be holding up well! They do have their share of low quality products, but I'm always so content with what I get :)
Kelly V.
Orem, UT
My favorite. You can find really good deals in Ikea! They have cheap things and everything has a great quality.
Stephanie M.
SEATTLE, WA
Almost all my furniture is from IKEA. The furniture is great quality at an affordable price. If you’re handy with a toolbox, you won’t have a problem building your room. The designs are always trendy, European style, with a pleasing aesthetic. They also have affordable tools, decorative foliage, and kitchenware on the lower level.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?