BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
I love ikea and have made most of my furniture in my apartment from there. They have the most stylish items that are usually always in style and timeless. The directions can be tricky sometimes but once you get the hang of it it’s easy!
Anna A.
North Ontario
The kids live coming here and so do the parents! Who can beat dollar cones and a play area! The furniture is always so easy to put together!
Angela D.
I love browsing IKEA because they have so many products, and it can give me an idea of how I want to set up my furniture and what not. The food is cheap, and pretty good! I know that the store is set up in a way that you can see a lot of their products, but it can get quite confusing and I tend to get lost when I go. But I do enjoy going
Kathy V.
Atlanta
I could no love ikea more. Most of my house is decorated in ikea.
You don’t even have to think to decorate from there. You just find the name of what you like, and buy everything that is named that.
There is so much, and you can fit it all together into any size space. The furniture and accessories are created for tight spaces, so you can really make the most from what you have.
As you walk through, there are pencils, measuring tape, and something to write a list on, that has a map of the store on it.
There are employees everywhere to help, tho they aren’t always nice. It just depends on who you get. Some are super helpful, and some can’t be bothered. I’ve had both. But that’s not IKEAs fault.
Returns are super easy and quick. Even check out, tho the lines look way long, goes quickly. Checkout people are super nice.
There are several types of carts that you can choose to roll around with. Small ones that just hold your huge ikea bag for you, regular shopping carts, or carts without a basket, just a long area to place big boxes on.

When you first come in, there’s an awesome daycare that you can drop your kids off at.

There is also plenty of parking and it’s never a long walk to get in or out. It’s a parking garage, so weather doesn’t matter, unless you park upstairs outside. I’ve never parked up there, so I’m not sure if that’s just for returns, or what.
There is food, too. What?? They figure you’re going to spend the entire day there, they may as well feed you. There is a restaurant upstairs and a small area as you check out that has slices of pizza, their famous $1 cinnamon rolls (that are a must), pretzels...

Ikea is my heaven.
Kayleigh🌹 B.
Laramie, WY
Love ikea.  they have super cute items for organizing!  I would say their stuff could be studier though.  I bought a desk and matching cabinet there and it was a bit wobbly.
Stephanie H.
Lynchburg, VA
As someone who moves 3 times over the next 3 years, IKEA is the only place I get my furniture!  They have something for every apartment and some fancier items as well.
Zachary J.
bedford
I love going to ikea! They have great designs, good prices, and everything is neatly organize.
Shanu K.
Fort Wayne, IN
IKEA’s like a maze but it’s a brilliant store! I really love shopping here for furniture and much more
Daisey C.
San Marcos
Decorator Expert Level 1
Cheaper items in here, you should go here if you are willing to spend your time to shop. Affordable prices! I’ve had great experiences whenever I go.
Maggie N.
I love ikea they have such a fantastic selection and I’ve never had any trouble building my purchases. I did order plates from them and one arrived broken but they replaced it at no cost to me they only requested a photo of the broken plate. I do wish that they had free shipping but it is only $8 no matter how many items you buy.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?