BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Taylor B.
Pretty awesome. Good quality furniture for cheaper than you would pay elsewhere. It does take forever to put it together but it’s worth it when you’re finished. Go to ikea and get some furniture but make sure you have all day free.
Falen W.
I buy most my furniture, dishes, everything here!! It also helps they have a restaurant because we all know how long it can take to find everything you want here.... there’s just so many options!!!
Lauren C.
New York City
IKEA is great for cheaper and buildable furniture. It’s pretty affordable and adorable
Ashley A.
Los angeles
Ikea is the perfect store to go to when you’re renovation your home, they literally have everything.
Laura P.
Shopping at IKEA is such a fun experience. The store is so aesthetically pleasing. They have everything.
Sydnie P.
Jackson
My boyfriend and I recently started renting a house together and most of our furniture is IKEA its great inexpensive furniture (paint chips kinda easily). But if I need quick cheap kitchen supplies or a throw pillow for the living room I'll go here, other than that I wouldn't get anything but furniture from IKEA.
Alyssa C.
IKEA is wonderful. The store I usually go to is ginormous! The Alex drawers are perfect for makeup and you can even create your own vanity out of them. I recommend this store to everyone because it’s not even that expensive.
silent l.
Dallas
It's a great store, go ahead and get what u want to get, go get it, u will have fun and love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Missy Von M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love IKEA I have so much furniture, from storage, lights, baskets, chairs, food. Love shopping even if I don't need anything.
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
So much fun to walk through the store and get ideas for putting a room together. Some things are so overpriced but you can find some awesome gems if you really take ur time to look. Their food court is nostalgic too.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?