BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lanee M.
Oakdale
Lots of varietys of things to choose from! They have so many different things there! Also it smells good in the store
Syeda M.
Dublin , OH
Great service great exchange policy great pricing great variety I love it how everything under one roofIKEA
Amber N.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love ikea!! My run to get the occasional item turns into a cart full of products. They have the best deals on items and the items are always amazing! Ikea literally has everything you need and if you get hungry while doing all that shopping they even have a cafe with unbeatable prices.
Taylor B.
Pretty awesome. Good quality furniture for cheaper than you would pay elsewhere. It does take forever to put it together but it’s worth it when you’re finished. Go to ikea and get some furniture but make sure you have all day free.
Lauren C.
New York City
IKEA is great for cheaper and buildable furniture. It’s pretty affordable and adorable
chey d.
Ikea is great! I not only love the shopping but love the food as well! I always find great deals and perfect gifts for the whole family there ! Always happy when I leave! After seeing this I need to go back to ikea !
Laura P.
Shopping at IKEA is such a fun experience. The store is so aesthetically pleasing. They have everything.
Ashley A.
Los angeles
Ikea is the perfect store to go to when you’re renovation your home, they literally have everything.
Tierra T.
Middle River, MD
Looooove IKEA. Very budget friendly. Also the way they set up the rooms it gives you ideas of ways you could arrange your house. The food cafe is the best out here for home improvement stores. I could spend all day there!
silent l.
Dallas
It's a great store, go ahead and get what u want to get, go get it, u will have fun and love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?