BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Maggie N.
I love ikea they have such a fantastic selection and I’ve never had any trouble building my purchases. I did order plates from them and one arrived broken but they replaced it at no cost to me they only requested a photo of the broken plate. I do wish that they had free shipping but it is only $8 no matter how many items you buy.
Emily D.
Smyrna , GA
IKEA is a great store with so many cool and awesome things! The reason I gave it a 3 star is because you have to put the furniture together yourself which can be extremely hard! I bought a dresser their one time and it took me all night and day! I still shop at IKEA but I usually only buy things that dont have to be put together!
Kacey K.
spring Hill
Love ikea products. Though sometimes lower quality they come at a great price and are super stylish.
Karla O.
Silver spring , MD
Although the stores can be very big and overwhelming the products are great and affordable. Putting together the items at home are also very doable with the Manuel’s provided
kayla 🌸.
Worthington Springs
I love going to ikea but it’s a little risky because I know i will end up buying so much more than what I need. They have amazing decor for homes and so many staple pieces that are just beautiful. I love this place so much!!
Rebecca M.
Puyallup, WA
Who doesn't love IKEA? Every time I visit, I take pictures of their displays and plan my future home with all of their furniture. Everything in my room is from here!
Sarah H.
Love this store! It’s so awesome! Always organized and I love that they have things on display and little made up areas. If you’re looking for reasonable prices and stuff you can make your own or add your creative edge too, this is the place for you!! I recommend to shop IN STORE.
Ruby M.
Toledo
I love coming to IKEA to look around and buy things. I love building my own furniture. So much fun! Also very affordable!
Jackie V.
Easy to use, love the in store availability on the website. Customer service is always pleasant via phone or person.
Audrey S.
So much of my bedroom furniture and accessories are from IKEA. I love the Hemnes collection - the eight drawer dresser and the now discontinued armoire are perfect for fitting all the clothing that I have. So much space in the drawers!

I always enjoy going to IKEA. Employees are always very helpful and kind.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?