BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kimmy 🌻.
Ikea is amazing if you don't mind putting together the stuff you order! I don't, so I thought it was an amazing price and you can find some really good stuff to level up on your decor!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea.. they have SO much to choose from! I walk into ikea and get so many ideas and want everything! They have some of the nicest showrooms! They have samples of food and quality products.
Linda M.
Round Rock
Nice having an Ikea close now. Quite a bit of our furniture in the new house came from there, including the dining room table and a lot of our storage, both for crafts and board games.
Lailah D.
San Diego, CA
I love Ikea! Their organization, affordable prices and amazing quality products. My dining table, bed and outdoor furniture where purchased here and recently I bought some house decor. The house looks beautiful and feels very cozy. 100% recommended.
Jancie S.
Carson City, NV
I have several IKEA furniture pieces and genuinely love all of them. I’ve had no issues whatsoever. The instructions have always been easy to follow. I will keep buying IKEA furniture!
TiMa T.
Chicago
Ikea Ikea.. this places needs hours to go thru everything. And you can find good deals better then other stores and their stuff is awesome. I would wish I can have everything they have
Alexx A.
Salt Lake City
I love ikea, I just hate how cheap a lot of their products are when they’re made with particle board. However, they have so many amazing prices on kitchenware and simple smaller items.
Liliana N.
Livonia
If you want something cheap this is the place to shop. Although the quality of the products won't last you for a long time. This is a great place for students and couples on a budget:)
Melanie L.
cornelia
I like it their. Their are so many things to choose from and lots of thing to shop from their and I like shopping their cause their are so many things to buy for you house or your room
Mansi K.
3500 granada avenue #188, Santa Clara, California
Quite an amazing brand for home stuff!! I’ve bought lamps, cupboards and some kitchen items from Ikea. Really awesome quality products they have. Though few items are quite expensive..
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?