BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Autumn V.
Hurst
I love ikea. Now this is a cute date to go on. You’re practically a married couple going into this store.
I put my makeup vanity up from ikea and they were helpful and assisted you when needed it was expensive but worth it
Laura D.
I genuinely love shopping at IKEA and would go as far as to say it is my happy place.  I have purchase many great, affordable items for my home and my classroom and really like the products that they have.  I even enjoy assembling the pieces as well!
Faith K.
Buford
Easy to shop, hard to put together, beautiful quality as well as prices! I recommend this for EVERY home item you could possibly need
Katie H.
Great place for inexpensive home decor and basics, especially storage. I've gotten some furniture and I've been very happy with it.
Emma S.
San Diego
I love coming to Ikea simply because it’s a cool looking store, it’s large, it’s fun to walk around in, and I love the food they serve in their food court. The furniture, however, isn’t of the best quality. I purchased a computer table from there and it turned out to be slightly uneven after having assembled it. Most of their desks and tables are cheaply made, but they have some great bedding and rugs.
leigh K.
Arizona
I love IKEA, you get great products for the value and my house is probably 60% IKEA lol. The experience is great I like that you can try things out in the little houses they have set up. Everything is out where you can see it and if you have questions a yellow shirt is usually always around to help. I recommend IKEA to everyone even my friend in Japan that's how good it is. Sometimes though I hate their directions for putting the furniture together but I still love it. The prices are usually pretty good and they have a restaurant where you can eat and take a break.
tarynletzring L.
Tacoma, WA
IKEA is my favorite go to place when shopping for basic household items! I love looking at all their setups to give great ideas for my own house! It’s always exciting when planning a trip here, and I recommend it for anyone needing some cute house decor or furniture!
Paige A.
IKEA is IKEA - you know exactly what you're getting here. You're gonna be miserable assembling the pieces, but it's much cheaper than their competitors
gabbi :.
oswego
I love Ikea. They have so many Decorations in the building and it’s so amazing I can stay there for the whole day and not get bored. And they are really good pricing and it’s so fun and the decorations and housing items are really cute and useful.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?