BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ariel M.
Dallas, TX
I purchased the soderhamn sofa because of it's modern look. Its one of those ideas from IKEA that you either pick comfort or look - can't have both :( If you are crafty, you can put some work into their items and customize them without a hefty price tag for the most part.
Alicia B.
Helmond, Noord-Brabant
I love shopping at IKEA because thy have amazing furniture and their food court is to DIE for.!they serve the best meatballs I’ve ever had but that’s besides the point. My entire room has been furnished by IKEA
Rhonda M.
Extremely budget friendly. Very organized and fun to shop around. When my son went to college we got most of his supplies there. Perfect for a boy that is not the most organized. I really enjoyed walking around in there. They had an amazing cafeteria also. Their Mac & Cheese is delicious.
Sherri p.
Las vegas, NV
I love Ikea, I love that its two stories, I love that they send you a giant sale book every year, I love that they have a food court, I love that they have a Childs play place, I love that if you want to get in and out you can go straight to the pick up area or you can spend all day looking at bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
Olivia Y.
Instructions can be confusing at times but he modern and sleek designs of their products are definitely worth it. Tip: find someone that is good at building stuff to help you out with the big products.
Hannah S.
Ithaca
IKEA is a beautiful wonderland of home goods and if you have a discount card from them, you get free coffee with your visit. I can never say enough good things about this place. It definitely holds a special spot in my heart that grows with each visit
Alexis P.
haslet
Decorator Expert Level 3
IKEA is our go to for affordable pieces. Especially with kids we don’t have to worry about expensive furniture getting damaged.
Alison N.
Ozone Park, NY
They will always have what you are looking for when you need to redecorate your home. I bought my first desk from them and it was the best purchase I have ever made. Not to mention that they are also affordable when you’re on a budget. Always worth the visit.
Emily T.
I really do love IKEA. They have a wide range of prices and styles and I love how afforable they are. Even most of the cheaper things are really nice quality!
Allie R.
San Antonio
Although the customer delivery process is so slow, I will say I love every product I get from this store. Shopping for college was so easy because of it and luckily I got everything I needed without breaking the bank.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?