BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Filipa S.
Union, NJ
Ikea is the place to go if you need any furniture and are on a budge or just want to add to your room. They have a great selection of products and different furniture, decor and items to add to your home. My entirely bedroom is from ikea and I can’t complain about anything. I love it!  IKEA
Alexandra D.
San Diego, CA
Ikea is great. It has a good spread of price points. But I will say the cheaper stuff falls apart pretty fast. A lot of there furniture has multipurpose, And I love how they show examples in the store of how to decorate and use small spaces.
Heaven A.
noblesville
Very good for home appliances, just very long to get to where you need to go. I do not shop here a lot. Pros are it has a very wide selection. Cons is berg long to get through. I do recommend for those who don’t mind the long ways of getting there
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Ikea is the best! Affordable, modern, and easy to assemble. We furnished pretty much our entire apartment when we first got married with Ikea and probably plan on furnishing our future home with Ikea items as well.
Firlhi A.
Love Ikea!! I think 80% of my place is from ikea. Good quality good pricing good customer service. The only thing that bugs me about ikea is how the store is set up and you kind of have to follow the line to get to the middle of the store
Emily D.
Smyrna , GA
IKEA is a great store with so many cool and awesome things! The reason I gave it a 3 star is because you have to put the furniture together yourself which can be extremely hard! I bought a dresser their one time and it took me all night and day! I still shop at IKEA but I usually only buy things that dont have to be put together!
Nancy B.
Las Vegas
IKEA is so great! My son has an IKEA couch for his bed and it is holding up well. I have also bought bookcases and stools for my classroom. Love it!
Konul N.
Dubai
Ikea is my favorite store in the world. I go there when i just want to clear my thoughts, have a look at new products & grab some coffee or lunch. Theres something so calming about the aura in the store. In addition, there is everything you could ever need. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I often come across smart products designed by the creatives at ikea that help make life so much easier & theyre often so cheap & of the utmost quality. Ikea has everything & is available to different demographics with different incomes & needs.
Daisie M.
Clarkston, GA
Love this reasonably priced home good store! Do know you get what you pay for so the quality isn't last a life time good but who can expect that when you could get a cabinet for $20 ya know? Its great for students or young adults trying to furnish an apartment.
Rachel S.
United States
Interesting products for tight spaces and space saving options. Tho the quality isn't always top notch.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?