BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alessandra F.
ohhh IKEA! who doesn't love IKEA? They have so many simple and contemporary pieces and prices for every budget. Some of the cheaper things are less quality but still look very nice!
Ashley R.
tempe
Honestly just wish the instructions were a bit more detailed. You can mix and match virtually any IKEA product, but you have to build it yourself. We love it because of the affordability.
Kelly T.
Lexington
I freaking love this store!! We remodeled our whole kitchen on a little budget thanks to ikea!! The only thing I don’t like is that I have to drive 45 minutes to get to the closest store.
Samantha H.
San Antonio, TX
Really easy to shop here and the prices are just right!! I haven’t had any trouble with any of the furniture i’ve bought from there and it’s all easy to assemble. It’s totally worth the road trip 👍🏼
Jill D.
Atlanta, GA
I could write forever about ikea meatballs and hot dogs but I’ll start on the succulents. I love finding the cutest indoor plants for my apartment and I love decorating with their affordability products
Kylee Renae G.
Tooele, UT
They have everything you could possibly need for a home and make it so incredibly easy to find anything in the store as well as set up at home! Also the price for the products is amazing!
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
Excited to have an Ikea recently built closer to us (45 min away instead of 2.5 hours) Yay! Always an overwhelming selection, I don't know anyone who couldn't find SOMETHING in store lol
Kylie D.
Albuquerque
I️ LOVE ikea! Unfortunately there is not a store where I️ live but when I️ travel to Denver I️ always stop there. I️ Love everything about that store. Awesome prices and so many options!
Xenia G.
Brunswick, GA
Ikea is my favorite place to go! Even if you don't have money to buy anything, it's nice to go in and look at how all the displays are setup and get ideas on what to do in your own home.
Whitney U.
Oklahoma City
I love this site. It is a little overwhelming if the first time you go but once you get the hang of it you will love it. Make sure you get the magazine. It makes shopping so much easier.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?