- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
It’s always awesome going to ikea but I go in for one thing and leave with like 6 things and I love everything I get from there. I actually bought my makeup vanity from there about a year ago and I love it
I love the minimalistic options you can find at ikea and the Practicality of the products the only thing that I am not too fond of it having to put the items together on my own
Mi makeup vanity la compre ahí y me encanto si quieres mesas o silla es más decoraciones para tu casa aquí lo vas a encontrar todo
IKEA is dangerous place to shop. The showrooms provide a lot of inspirations for remodels or makeovers. The prices are pretty affordable. The furniture is easy to assemble. I highly recommend shopping here.
For what you pay I would say great items!!! I bought my daughters twin bed frame there as well as dresser, my bed frame, couch, tv stand, some kitchen items, etc.... I think for how much I spend it’s well worth it. Again it’s all about the amount you’re willing to spend. You want to buy something at a low price you may get low quality.
I bought all of my desks and made my makeup vanity from the Alex unit collection. I am in love with IKEA it’s good quality furniture for a reasonable price
The furniture is amazing i love it all again want to shop for ages there never ever want to leave this stire at all
Ikea has cheap furniture, but going there is like going to hell. I asked several employees if we have all the parts for the bed, and they assured us we did, however once we were almost done assembling it, we realized we were missing a key piece that had to be purchased in store.
The kids live coming here and so do the parents! Who can beat dollar cones and a play area! The furniture is always so easy to put together!
Has a variety of different things for home decor and honestly is the best you can't go wrong with a little decorations
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos