BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

savannah m.
fountain valley
i love this store. although it takes at least an hour to get through the maze we call IKEA i love looking at all the random things that have displayed. i always get to the end and get some ice cream or chocolate
Garrett R.
Atlanta
I always make an adventure when coming to this store. I once purchased a dresser their that lasted me for years and years and I only expected it to last a short time. They make shopping and styling a home or apartment very fun. I will definitely return.
Samantha S.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PLACE. like no joke if I had the time I would just go to ikea to chill there. As for the things they sell, everything I’ve gotten from there has been great. Love the price point and the quality of their products.
Meghan M.
Eagan, MN
I love IKEA! I know that some of their products can be kind of hard to build however I really like how expensive their products are and how good quality everything is
Kaitlin T.
IKEA has the cheapest food. I like to come with my cousin and look around ikea and try the foods that they have. IKEA is such a creative store they have many sections for different home furniture items. The little rooms they have also gives me ideas on how I would want to transform my room.
Kimberly R.
Salina , KS
I love this store so much. Everything you could possibly need for your home for a low price! Sure you have to assemble everything, but I’m ok with it if it means saving me a huge chunk of cash. I will always shop IKEA!
Margo D.
Southbury
IKEA IS A DREAM. It’s a magical place with so much to choose from, and at low prices too! I love the set ups they have to give you great ideas
Cara P.
Bel Air, MD
Love this store. Only negative is, when buying a piece of furniture it comes in so many pieces to put together!
Samantha C.
W Henrietta, NY
I love shopping at IKEA. Everything is affordable or reasonably priced. I love how their showroom is catered for any decorative style, so you can get a feel of the products in your home. The products are easy to put together. Also the website is easy to navigate.
Nicole
Charlotte
Ikea has modern chic home furniture but the quality is very poor. You can find some nice things for a wide price range. I bought a dresser there that didn't last long and during the moving process it completely fell apart. I rather go to Ikea to eat their cafeteria food than to shop there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?