- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea! It’s a great place to get idea for home decorating and also for inexpensive furnishings
I can’t count the number of compliments I have received on my white Hemnes daybed! It slides out into a king size bed, and has 3 huge drawers under it for extra storage! It’s been perfect for our spare room!
I used to be a huge Ikea fan but having to put everything together is a huge minus plus the quality of the pieces are really lacking. I do give them points for unique designs though.
I could live in Ikea!!!!! My husband was so ready to get out of there after hour 4 but I could not stop looking around. I wanted to buy everything I saw but that never usually happens when I go to a home store. I cannot wait to go back.
Affordable furniture for first-time homeowners. They offer different designs for everyone and especially for small apartment.
IKEA is amazing!! I love this place and the pricing it’s great. You can find so many different things that you wouldn’t see at any other home-improvement store the only thing I don’t like about it is the fact that they’re always so many people there it gives me anxiety. But other than that it’s an amazing store.
So much fun to shop here- they also have a great place for kids to play while you shop and of course.. MEATBALLS!!!!!
You have to sacrifice your entire day if you’re going to Ikea. But it’s so much fun! I have a lot of furniture from there and it was fairly easy to assemble and disassemble when I move. The quality is really good. There’s so much inside the store, you can find everything you need for home here !
IKEA IS THE BEST. I love ikea because of all of the many different choices and styles. You can go from wood to metal chairs. Giving choices is giving everyone a chance to show their own style in whatever room they are decorating or buying for. Defenitly recommended for all teens!
IKEA is so great! My son has an IKEA couch for his bed and it is holding up well. I have also bought bookcases and stools for my classroom. Love it!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos