- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is so affordable allowing for new decor every season. Their model homes definitely influence you but they never cease to amaze.
Bought several things from Ikea for our house as soon as we moved in! It’s so inexpensive and there are many options
i love ikea! i recommend a lot of their product to people. i purchased a lot from ikea in college and right out of school. they have good prices on most things and decent quality. i like the child drop off at the entrance for hassle free shopping experiences
The quality can be hit or miss, and I am sometimes missing pieces. The staff is knowledgeable, and the store well organized. I definitely recommend this store if you’re on a budget, but do keep in mind you may need to replace some items within a few years.
IKEA is a heaven of its own. Everyone has to go a certain direction on a path so theres never really any collision and you can branch off from the path to look at whatever. Then you pick up what you need at the end so you don’t have to haul a heavy full cart throughout the store. Oh did I mention their food court? Cheap priced, great quality food
OR 0 STARS!! THE WORST PLACE EVER I WAS A FIRST TIME CUSTOMER AND WILL NEVER RETURN NOR SHOP THERE EVER AGAIN. GOT A DRESSER FOR CHEAP AND ITS OVERALL CHEAP, TOOK ME AWHILE O BUILD IT AND IT ALL CAME APART I WILL NEVER RECOMMNEND IKEA TO ANYBODY PERIOD!
So glad I finally live in a big city with an Ikea. Birth a lot of my furniture from there. I love that everything is affordable. I wish shipping was a little cheaper. I have a small car and not everything item will fit. Wish shipping couldn’t be cheaper
Never bought anything from here but there products suit what I have been looking for but the pricing is a bit too much.
Ikea is an experience, a great place to shop for inspiration they have everything. I recently purchased a baby crib to see if I like it for my twins . Love it will be purchasing a second one soon !!
I LOVE IKEA! Favorite store to go in when I’m bored or just moved in. I always leave with something when I go here since their items aren’t too expensive and are somewhat cool or unique. The food place is amazing as well. I recommend to everyone to visit an IKEA at least once and you’ll maybe find yourself back one day (it’s that good).
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos