- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Very good for home appliances, just very long to get to where you need to go. I do not shop here a lot. Pros are it has a very wide selection. Cons is berg long to get through. I do recommend for those who don’t mind the long ways of getting there
I love IKEA, you get great products for the value and my house is probably 60% IKEA lol. The experience is great I like that you can try things out in the little houses they have set up. Everything is out where you can see it and if you have questions a yellow shirt is usually always around to help. I recommend IKEA to everyone even my friend in Japan that's how good it is. Sometimes though I hate their directions for putting the furniture together but I still love it. The prices are usually pretty good and they have a restaurant where you can eat and take a break.
Ikea is my favorite place to buy furniture. It has a very big selection of furniture that is good quality for a good price. The store is also very big and I love how the furniture comes with the tools you need to build it.
The ultimate for cheap affordable furniture. It’s incredibly cheap here, the only difficult part is that you will have to set it up yourself.
Love Ikea!! I think 80% of my place is from ikea. Good quality good pricing good customer service. The only thing that bugs me about ikea is how the store is set up and you kind of have to follow the line to get to the middle of the store
Looking to purchase my kids next bed here. Also looking into some great storage options that they may have. Their art section is also very nice along with options for things that are space savers for tight places
Not only do they have good Swedish meatballs, they have a stellar selection of basic home accents, furniture pieces and a wonderful “as-is” section. Although I do wish they would write some of their assembly instructions in English, we can’t argue how cute the little cartoon guy carrying the wrench is, right?!
We have to drive a good bit to get to our closest IKEA but we love it! The food the goods and the tot play area are wonderful! My 6 year old loves to go! I have several items purchased but my favorite is a dark red cabinet in my office at work.
I love Ikea, my beds from Ikea, my curtains, my desks, my sheleves, everything I have is from Ikea. I love that you can get food from the bistro there! Their swedish meatballs are amazing! I can't get enough of Ikea.
I go here often since I’m right by one! It’s so nice to go during the week because in the weekends that place is jam packed!! I love my home decor items and all of the low priced items they have throughout the store!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos