- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesnt love IKEA? When my husband and I were first married almost all our furniture was from IKEA. Its cheap, compact and okay quality.
IKEA is one of the most affordable stores when it comes to decorating your home,you can find everything you need for your house or room lots of decorations and ideas it gives you , definitely recommend coming here (:
Ikea is all around great and the show rooms helps so much with showing you how to lay out the furniture and gives you a better perspective how it would look in a house
IKEA is the best place to go for furniture and home organization the items are prices very well and have great quality
it’s much faster to shop online then head straight to the warehouse but if you have all day then it can be fun to wander through the entire store
I prefer IKEA over disneyland! It inspires the designer in every shopper. Cheap but well made products, down to the fake plants and pillow slips! And the CINNAMON ROLLS! Love this place.
Interesting to walk around in and get ideas, but not very practical. Don't see where the savings are and I can get better on-line on most things.
IKEA never fails to deliver! The only con is if you take your small child, beware the long wait for their ONE family restroom. Otherwise, the items they have available for the entire household are the best out there, for good prices!
Everything in ikea is cheap but you get what you pay for, for the most part. I love the canisters I got for my kitchen. My bf picked out a couple stemless wine glasses and they were soooooooo thin. He was putting his ice in his cup the other night and it shattered.
As a 23yo in NYC I have had to furnish a new place just about every year for the past 4 years and ikea is always cheap and easy to make each place feel like a cute home! Going is always a headache but it’s well worth it
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos