- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea. I’m so excited because they just opened up a new location which is somewhat close to my house. I wish they open one in Manteca CA. I just want to buy buy buy when I go to Ikea because they have great things at very reasonable prices
Shopping at IKEA is always a pleasant experience. I am always excited to come here. I love the layout of the store. I am not sure if this is offered but I wish they did offer an installation service fee because I would use it. Some of the pieces are difficult to put together.
for me, ikea is a full day experience, it’s like an adult theme park, the room setups are amazing and unbelievably affordable, the products are so cute and versatile and the staff are helpful and kind
I like the variety of products that they have. Food is good, I like the play area for the toddlers. Check out is a bit of a delay.
They have absolutely everything here and I could spend hours in the store. There's a great place to eat a my local ikea and there's a daycare center for people with kids. It's a little hard to find things until you know the system but once you do it's easy peasy.
There is an ikea in Cleveland.. @ikea get on that please. If I want to shop at ikea I would need to drive 2 hrs. Not a big deal for some solid affordable items. I have a desk, vanity, two of the white wheeled small cabinets and a bunch of assorted items. All those items have lasted me roughly four years. If you take care of your furniture they will last. Also Easy to build.
They are very attention!!! The Quality is wonderful !i ordered online and it was a little bit delayed but they called me and they send me a gift card to say sorry 🙀🙀🙀 and then it was
Very fast delivery
Very fast delivery
IKEA has all the hottest furniture out! Prices are a bit high but nothing crazy! The selection of furniture and home decor to choose from is a great amount! I recommend to anyone looking to change or recreate their space!
Do not go in this store expecting a quick trip. This store is a maze of fun with great products. It was a must visit before I went to college.
Ikea is one of my favorite stores of all time. They are on-trend all the time. Perfect prices on everything and very fair pricing especially on home decor and children’s items. Our nearest store is 3 hours away so I WISH we had an ikea in our hometown.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos