- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea! I just went yesterday and bought so much stuff for my house. The furniture is easy to put together with clear instructions.
I purchased the soderhamn sofa because of it's modern look. Its one of those ideas from IKEA that you either pick comfort or look - can't have both :( If you are crafty, you can put some work into their items and customize them without a hefty price tag for the most part.
The BEST place to go if you’re redoing your room or apartment! I did my whole room at college using IKEA and I LOVE it! Affordable, Quality products that last a long time and look great! Highly Recommend!
I’m obsessed with IKEA. I want everything in the store and it is very well-priced! Only tough thing is figuring out instructions.
I love the price of IKEA but I recently purchased a dresser that was $80 and the dresser is so poor quality. I wish they had more affordable options for a college student like myself
They have great quality items and very affordable. I only hate how high shipping online is! We love just going to look at all the displays they have
IKEA never fails to deliver! The only con is if you take your small child, beware the long wait for their ONE family restroom. Otherwise, the items they have available for the entire household are the best out there, for good prices!
IKEA is cool . Love going there for candles and the children’s section . Only gave three stars because the furniture doesn’t last . IKEA is always crowded especially weekends.
Who doesn’t love ikea? We have so much fun in the store and you find the best deals! We still buy ikea furniture for our home.
Everyone filled their first apartment at ikea. My first apartment was full of furniture that I bought from ikea and built myself. The furniture was all really cool and decently priced and lasted for such a long time.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos