- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The furniture is amazing i love it all again want to shop for ages there never ever want to leave this stire at all
IKEA is not a place for people who don’t want to assemble furniture. Their products are pricey but definitely worth it. Once in awhile you will find items you’re looking for on sale. They’re not in every city but if you have one near you consider yourself lucky.
I like the variety of products that they have. Food is good, I like the play area for the toddlers. Check out is a bit of a delay.
My house furniture is literally all IKEA products. I hate the building part because some of the instructions are confusing. It’s a maze inside the store but they give you so many options. I go there every two weeks.
IKEA is my favorite place in the world! I purchased everything I needed for my new home when I moved in! It is cheap and the products are fantastic! I grew up shopping at IKEA with my parents in England, so for it to be in America now and only a 40 minute drive from my house, is very exciting!! :)
They have absolutely everything here and I could spend hours in the store. There's a great place to eat a my local ikea and there's a daycare center for people with kids. It's a little hard to find things until you know the system but once you do it's easy peasy.
Do not go in this store expecting a quick trip. This store is a maze of fun with great products. It was a must visit before I went to college.
They are very attention!!! The Quality is wonderful !i ordered online and it was a little bit delayed but they called me and they send me a gift card to say sorry 🙀🙀🙀 and then it was
Very fast delivery
Very fast delivery
Ahh IKEA. The furniture version of Target. Our family can spend hours there browsing, but it’s also surprisingly easy to run in and grab something small you’re looking for.
Ikea is one of my favorite stores of all time. They are on-trend all the time. Perfect prices on everything and very fair pricing especially on home decor and children’s items. Our nearest store is 3 hours away so I WISH we had an ikea in our hometown.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos