- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My husband and I recently refurbished our kid’s bedroom and bought new dressers from IKEA...NEVER AGAIN. They sent us two different colored dressers, and when I called that god awful 888 number I had to go through kitchen sales to actually talk to someone without just being hung up on. They then proceeded to have me on hold for two hours and never sent over a replacement dresser. We ended up making the hour drive to our nearest IKEA to just return the items that were incorrect and still have not been refined our money two months later.
Ikea is so fun to walk around in. I have drinking glasses from there for $6 and they are the most high quality glasses I’ve ever owned.
I’m totally in love with IKEA since I first visited it back in Germany. Great prices and a wide variety of affordable and nice items to beautify any space. I can’t wait for the opening in February at San Antonio’s location. Yes!!
Love Ikea!! I think 80% of my place is from ikea. Good quality good pricing good customer service. The only thing that bugs me about ikea is how the store is set up and you kind of have to follow the line to get to the middle of the store
Praticamente é o único lugar que faço as compras pra minha casa! Sempre tudo com ótimo preço e moderno!
Ikea is my favorite place to buy furniture. It has a very big selection of furniture that is good quality for a good price. The store is also very big and I love how the furniture comes with the tools you need to build it.
Omggggggggggg! I can spend all day in IKEA!!! Most of my furniture is from them and I never had an issue with the furniture. I built all my items, the directions are easy to understand when putting together. I truly could spend hours in here.
IKEA is one of my favorite store . is the best store to go and buy some nice furniture for your home .and to decorate your home
IKEA is a great place to make your home look amazing while not spending a whole lot of money. The quality of items are so-so but you get what you pay for! They have amazing displays so you have an idea what your room is going to look like.
The quality isnt the best but I love going to this store to look at all the set ups and pretend and act as if it were my house with all the models... and I love the alex drawer s especially for storing all my makeup
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos