BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heaven A.
noblesville
Very good for home appliances, just very long to get to where you need to go. I do not shop here a lot. Pros are it has a very wide selection. Cons is berg long to get through. I do recommend for those who don’t mind the long ways of getting there
Greba D.
I adore ikea I love the layout of it all! I love everything about this store I’ve bought most of my house things if not all from here!
Morgan P.
Wichita
IKEA is amazing!! I went to my first store last year and I was shocked my how much stuff they have!!! Once I get my own place you better bet that is where I will get everything I need. There are so many options and designs available. This is by far the best store for decorating and making your own home unique.
Tanya S.
W Sacramento, CA
I love this store but it has its ups and downs. The sheets that I buy from here usually rip within 4 months that I buy them so I have to change them every single time. The good thing about it, it’s affordable.
Ella Heady H.
usa
I can always find something there I'm obsessed their mattresses are so comfortable and their bedside tables are the perfect size
Hannah C.
st louis
Ikea is unbearable@for cheap pieces. However building stuff can be a pain and you may not want to
Tiffany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Ikea is the ideal store to go to with the whole family.. i have purchased bunkbeds for the kids and dressers whicj i love because rhey are comfy and theh cant jump on them. I live the small things like candles and wine glasses as well.. its the best place to get home furnishings at a low low price..
Joe C.
The price is often hard to beat and the non-furniture products seem well worth the trip.  The furniture products often include a trade-off of having to put it together yourself, which can be a family building event or an exercise in patience.  The returns and replacements are well-organised and pretty painless.  Whenever we shop, we end up at the store for a big ticket item and come out with much more.  Online shopping is easier and more convenient, but the shipping costs could be better and the non-traditional shipping partner arrangement can make last minute changes or returns more trouble than it needs to be.
Katie H.
Great place for inexpensive home decor and basics, especially storage. I've gotten some furniture and I've been very happy with it.
Alexandra D.
San Diego, CA
Ikea is great. It has a good spread of price points. But I will say the cheaper stuff falls apart pretty fast. A lot of there furniture has multipurpose, And I love how they show examples in the store of how to decorate and use small spaces.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?