- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
A fun store to get lost in and find some cool stuff but I hate putting stuff together
I mean it's Ikea, it's basically an adult playground. Decent quality at a great price
They have great prices for so many items! They things from foods to desks to closets.
I have no money to shop guys please send me money right now dndnfnfbfbf br f t y y. Y
Buy something to test your relationship as you try to put it together haha. Worth it.
I love ikea!!!!! So many great things from there. My Alex drawers are amazing as ever
Easy to use and build furniture, and it's super durable and lasts a really long time.
The store is overwhelming but in a good way! I love IKEA for furniture and for decor.
Ikea is my favorite place. It's like a playground for adults. With a great snack bar!
Such cute, modern, furniture at good prices! I love IKEA. Definitely need to go more.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos