- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I could find a lot of what they sell somewhere else for much much less.
Ikea is inexpensive and have great items . Items do last. Love Ikea!
Between the vast array of options and style, it has everything I need.
Love ikea i always find things i never knew i needed but end up loving
Ive been to ikea twice. its a huge store. there's so much to see and do
I love this store I practically got lost the first time i visited one
While most 16 year olds want to go to the mall, I want to go to ikea.
Love this store, trendy modern furniture and it is pretty affordable.
It's fun, cheap and has great new products every time you walk in...
I like it I like it because ts a good place an I like it and I like it and its a good story store and I like the store because it is a good store and I like the store because its a store and I like stores do you like stores??????/?? I like stores sometimes
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos