- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love them for everything. HouSegild hoods yo furniture. Affordable. Parking sucks though.
I always find something I need at IKEA! The associates are always lovely and very helpful
Ummm, why not? I love IKEA! Instore and online they have everything one could ever need!
Love Ikea. Their furniture is easy to put together and very attractive. Also good prices.
IKEA is the best store to go to for anything Home wise. It’s like a wonderland in there.
Like the products. Wish they had a store closer to me. Went to my first IKEA in Minnesota
Great selection of products and I love their food court. Makes shopping wth kids easier.
I love ikea ,the things they have there are very unique and awesome,live shopping there!
IKEA is a decent store. Some things are a bit over priced and I had an issue with my bed.
It takes a long time to put the furniture together and they don't stay together very long
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos