- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is amazing! My entire house is furnished from them! It has held up really well!!!!
Love love love ikea, its not expensive at all and you could spend all day all day there
I love ikea even with the prices they have everything and I enjoy it all and the sales
Nice for beds and I don’t really shop here besides my bed room and o love this I guess
I mean, it’s IKEA. Duh. You love it and hate it at the same time. Those meatballs tho.
I love ikea has gray home stuff. Is a little pricey but is great I like it, soo yea :-)
Good website to search for good furniture. I love this placessssss really recoommended
Love this store. You go there for one thing and you come out with a full shopping cart
A fun store to get lost in and find some cool stuff but I hate putting stuff together
I like this store soo soo much We bought a lot of furniture for our house from here .
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos