- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Amo esta tienda todo es minimalista , precios increíbles y calidad ni se diga perfecta
I love ikea just not putting it together. It's abbot of a pain. It worth it in the end.
Great house items, to get your home looking faboulous. Love to go here with my parents.
Came here to look at furniture for our apartment we used to live in. I love this place.
I love ikea is My fav to go shopping for my house or my room alot of vanity for makeup.
Got my bed set and night stand from here! Cheap sturdy and looks great for a good price
I wish the instructions were clearer but the quality is actually better than I expected
I like IKEA, it's a good place to find quality purchases but not always a good value. A
IKEA is an awesome store, all the stuff is amazing and perfect for a big or small place
I love ikea so many stuff to buy from and some many different categories for your house
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos