- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love to get lost here and then buy random kitchen gadgets I probably will never need lol
Love Ikea. Their furniture is easy to put together and very attractive. Also good prices.
Idk what to say I've only used an IKEA product once ..... don't even remember what it was
Amo todo de aqui.... lo malo que me lo mandan pos correo porque no ahy una tienda sercaa
It takes a long time to put the furniture together and they don't stay together very long
Affordable and cute items. I got a chest of drawers couple of years ago and still strong
Who doesn’t love ikea? They’ve got some nice prices and everything you need in one area.
Can be completely stressful and overwhelming but has amazing things and for a great price
IKEA has a lot of modern decor and furnature. It’s a little pricey but the stuff is nice.
It's a pretty good place to get stuff you need very quickly. I recommend it very quickly.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos