- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is fine. I think their stuff is overpriced and can be super confusing to put together
Ikea is awesome if you are on a tight budget and just moving into some place temporarily.
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new!
Love Ike a, the huge selection & great prices just wish we had one closer to where I live.
Love everything about IKEA products price is awesome super easy to build and look amazing.
love the bookshelf that i purchased there. sturdy and looks great! amazong prices as well.
I love everything about ikea but you hit the home run with the millennial pink dinnerware!!
Decently priced items that you can choose from online or in store. Assembly can be a pain!
I bought all of my bedroom decor from IKEA for a great price. They have good quality items.
I feel like a kid in a candy store at IKEA! You get nice furniture at an affordable price!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos