BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brenna M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
UGH I hate this store so much! You basically walk around a maze to find what you want then go downstairs to another maze to lookup where to purchase the product in the warehouse. On top of that, you will stand in line for no less than 25 minutes, and you'll waste another 3 hours trying to put together the crappy furniture.
Pat H.
Palm Coast
What’s not to like about IKEA?! I frequent the New Jersey and the Houston one. They somehow manage to create the best looking furniture with the best cost and easier transferability. I come over and over again. I also have started ordering online being in college and have never had a problem.
Anne R.
I’ve never been to IKEA or personally purchased from IKEA but I have browsed through the website. They have such a wide variety of home decor in every section. I feel like everything is reasonably priced as well. I’ve heard amazing things about this store and the quality of their items. My favorite section they have is the storage section! Almost all of my favorite beauty vloggers get their supplies from here. Everything is so beautiful and classy! I am so excited to decorate my own place and finally experience IKEA! I’ll definitely be purchasing the famous ALEX drawers! ikea.com
Kayleigh-Lou B.
IKEA is a great store, and is full of everything you’d need for your home. One of my favorite things about ikea is the restaurant section! The food is delicious and it’s at a low price, perfect for a quick bite of home made food!
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
I LOVE IKEA. They have the cutest things. Some of it is ridiculously priced, but they have some GREAT bargains there, too! There instructions are a little bit of a pain, but we all know that. Still, it doesn’t change the fact that IKEA is truly one of the BEST places for home goods! Love it!
Heather T.
First, don’t go on a Saturday or thinking you will “figure it out when you get there.” You are setting yourself up for a massive fail of a shopping trip or a huge bill (or both). IKEA is a great place to get inexpensive essentials that don’t look cheap and classic build it yourself furniture for lower costs than elsewhere. Upsides: staged rooms give great ideas, food court is amazing, and $1 candles (yes please!). Downside: you will feel like a rat in an endless design maze if you don’t take shortcuts, and can feel overwhelmed with choices if you don’t have a vision before.
Anna M.
I love Ikea for home accessories and decor, kitchen items, and furniture. The decor items especially are a great value for the money. It can be a little frustrating not knowing if some furniture items are in stock until the end of shopping, but it’s still one of my favorite home good stores.
Lisa C.
IKEA is my go-to place for furniture shopping.  I have been buying furniture from them for decades, and I've never had a problem with anything I've bought there.  Their furniture and other items are well-made.  Sure, their instructions included with things can be a little difficult to understand at times, but you can always find a solution on the web somewhere.  Their prices are VERY reasonable for the quality, and if you put things together properly, their furniture can last a long time.  IKEA is one store that I love to just wander around in!
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
I’ve redone my room last month and I replaced everything. I’m happy with the way it turned out and I actually built everything by myself and I didn’t even think it was hard at all. I was a little mad when they didn’t have the mattress I wanted but I got a different one that I’m happy with.
Tonya B.
West Bloomfield
I rated ikea a four because some of the items are low quality. However, the whole experience if IKEA is one of the kind. I did a full kitchen renovation with IKEA kitchen and even had one of their designers come to my home to help plan it. The kitchen was beautiful and I would do it again!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?