- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love their minimalist furniture and their meatballs. I'd definitely go back for the meatballs
IKEA is great for certain things -- rugs, textiles, picture frames and small home accents.
My husband and I got our babies crib there and it's so nice and affordable and I love that!
I love the shop, the products, the food, the styles and the prices. This is a great store.
This place is awesome to love to shop there all the time it's great life could be shopping
Good store overall . Great diy stuff and great prices . Love it have to go once in a while
IKEA is my favorite place to go. They have a big ole store that it fun to roam around in:!
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new!
Ohhhh i love ikea. Huge adult toy store. Not expensive at all. Kids daycare while you shop.
The place is huge good luck getting out. Its a nice fun walk around and you see cool things
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos