- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Absolutely love ikea either just for inspiration or for basics for my apartment at school.
Good store overall . Great diy stuff and great prices . Love it have to go once in a while
I don’t really like ikea it don’t feel welcoming to me like it do in bed bath and beyond ..
Good prices but the quality of things suck. Guess your paying the price. Nice for new homes
I love it here:) so many thing to decorate any way you want :) living room bedroom bathroom
IKEA is fine. I think their stuff is overpriced and can be super confusing to put together
I Have always heard good things about ikea . You tube rants all day about their vanity's.
Not impressed at all, I hated this stuff more than anything !! I don't recommend to anyone
Great products for a low price! I have had many tables and desks from Ikea and love them!
Great for less expensive furniture and home goods. They have such a wide variety of items.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos