- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I don’t really like ikea it don’t feel welcoming to me like it do in bed bath and beyond ..
I love IKEA. Stuff is priced great. Some items are cheaper made then others. Love the style
Absolutely love ikea either just for inspiration or for basics for my apartment at school.
Love Ike a, the huge selection & great prices just wish we had one closer to where I live.
I love shopping at ikea!! I love how they have it all set up and their prices are so good.
IKEAs products are great! Always of the highest quality and I love shopping at their store!
I love it here:) so many thing to decorate any way you want :) living room bedroom bathroom
Decently priced items that you can choose from online or in store. Assembly can be a pain!
I love Ikea, I can go to their store and spend hours looking. Their food is excellent too!
I feel like a kid in a candy store at IKEA! You get nice furniture at an affordable price!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos