- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
even though i’m not good at putting things together alot of things in my house are from here.
This store have really nice things for the home and affordable for everything. Recommend this
IKEA always has everything I'm looking for at great prices. The staff is always super helpful
Got my dressers there took over two hours to put together but We did it lol. They look great
God i wish I had those Alex drawers and the table but I’m poor😂 but I liek the little things
I always buy smaller furniture from Ikea and it is always easy to assemble and a great price.
Good price for start up furniture! Difficult to put together but it's held up for along time!
Love Ikea. Furniture is so affordable and you can always find something useful for the home.
I absolutely love the rolling carts . I use them at the salon to hold some of my product in.
Love ikea. I wish it was closer to me but that’s okay because I would just spend more there.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos