- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA has a lovely store layout. It makes for a great and exciting day with friends or family.
I love Ikea! I am lucky enough to have two stores near my house and I visit both regularly.
This place is amazing. The prices on everything is so affordable and the quality is amazing.
I love ikea furniture. It’s affordable, easy to assemble and goes great with my living space.
Love ikea. I wish it was closer to me but that’s okay because I would just spend more there.
IKEA is a very dependable place I can always find what I’m looking for and there affordable!
Great prices, great organization. Love the store but the products can be tedious to assemble
It was better 5 years ago, but there is still many beautiful and useful things for your home.
Love Ikea. Furniture is so affordable and you can always find something useful for the home.
I actually bought my bedroom set from here. I absolutely love my bedroom set it's beautiful!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos