- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea! it has everything you could ever need for your house and they have great prices!
Everything you need for decorating a beautiful home for an outstanding price!! I love IKEA!!
A fun place to get lost. Free childcare too! Lots of fun furniture and kitchen items as well.
Got all my college furniture from here. Decent quality for a great price. Plus the meatballs!
I love shopping her they have nice things for reasonable prices I bought my vanity from here
I love Ikea soooooo muck, they literally have everything you can dream of! I really love it.
Love Ikea for space ideas. They have great pieces you can customize and create your own look!
I love ikea. It is the best place if you want to look for many household items in one place.
I could spend hours here. I cannot go into Ikea and NOT buy something. The prices are great.
I mean it’s IKEA. There’s literally nothing negative to say about IKEA, aka, heaven on earth
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos