- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesn’t love ikea? They have great pricing with a huge selection of products to pick from
I actually bought my bedroom set from here. I absolutely love my bedroom set it's beautiful!
Such a great store! I love the furniture they have to offer here. Very affordable furniture.
I love this store and all the things they have!! A great quality and an excellent experience
I bought a table lamp from ikea years ago and it's held up to 3 rowdy boys knocking it over.
Love ikea!! Half my furniture in my house is from here. The store is like a fun field trip!!!
Great cheap quality. Falls apart in less than a year so it’s perfect for college or toddlers
Love there furniture my bedroom bureau is from there and it's made so well it's so functional
I love it so much because they have furnitures nice and cool cute for home and kids I love it
Ikea is the best place in the world where ypu can buy all ypur dreams and all things in life.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos