- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea’s things are affordable yes but my oh my their customer service is absolutely horrible.
Good price for start up furniture! Difficult to put together but it's held up for along time!
I love ikea and the furniture isn't as hard to put together as everyone makes it out to seem
Could spend days in here! Furniture is good quality, and seriously not that bad to assemble.
My little side tables are the best! So cheap and theyve been in vreat shape for 2 years now!
Love their minimalist furniture and their meatballs. I'd definitely go back for the meatballs
IKEA is great! They have good products at reasonable prices and it’s also fun to shop there!
It was better 5 years ago, but there is still many beautiful and useful things for your home.
Can't have a functioning makeup collection without a couple Alex drawers. They are the best.
Very handy items for any home at this store and they display them per room which helps allot
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos