- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The few times I've been, I have wanted to splurge. There are so many options at such great prices!
Great place it is like a maze. If you can think it they have it. It is so amazing. Like so amazing.
Love this place. Has everything I need for organizing and decorating my home. The prices are great.
I absolutely love this store! It is super easy to find everything and the employees are so helpful!
I got Alex drawers from ikea in black brown! And I made my makeup vanity with them :) I'm in love
A beautiful, storied hellscape of inexpensive furniture,Ikea is a one-stop shop for wide-eyed college students, and spendthrift momsthe world over. Their designs range from eccentric, to ultramodern, all forvery affordable prices. The selection showroom is overwhelming, but doesinspire the inner interior decorator in you. The warehouse is a labyrinth thatnot even the most intrepid adventurer can easily navigate.
Always buy furniture and stuff to decor my house there. Items are so affordable and good quality
I loved this store for the product and service this price so amazing and very economic, 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
This store is the best freaking store ever. They have everything you could ever think or need of
Great prices. Good quality. Only downfall is having to put stuff together yourself. Bonding time?
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos