- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea so much. With a great warranty and good prices it’s def a place I frequent as much as I can.
Great lamp that I purchased! Wonderful price and beautiful quality ! It's truly amazing and I love IKEA !
The sale items are great! Customer service is great and the online selection is way better than in store.
They seem to have everything and it is usually very affordable. The perfect store to furnish a new place!
Cheap cheap cheap. Decent quality. Build it yourself. Very friendly employees. Great shopping experience.
IKEA is a fun store to shop at ! Gives you all kind of varieties ! And it's just a fun place to shop at !
I wanted to build myself a vanity. IKEA had all the pieces and I was able to build it for less than. $50
I love going to ikea even if it's just to look around they have the trendiest most affordable furniture.
I love getting lost in the wonderful world that is Ikea!! I always leaving a bit broker, but happier too.
It's a maze! It's so inexpensive and has the most modern pieces. Love it. And love that it's close to me.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos