BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Aarika N.
I have never loved anything as much as I love buying and putting together stuff from Ikea. I've built bookshelves, desks, cube organizers, etc all on my own. It's pretty therapeutic. And the prices, don't get me started.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I cannot say enough about the makeup table /vanity that I purchased from IKEA. I know a lot of people who comment regarding the price when it comes to IKEA but if they actually knew the quality of the products they sell, it would be a different story. They are so sturdy, smooth, and elegant. My makeup vanity is so classy. It has a beautiful glossy shine that just shine so gorgeously in the sunlight. It's easy to clean. It's very sturdy and I can tell that I'm going to have this for many many years. That's the difference between Ikea and other brands. Yes it's true. Other brands may be cheaper and not cost as much, but are they going to last as long and be as classy and elegant as what you purchase at IKEA? I don't know but I'm going to make the Assumption now. I guarantee you it's going to deteriorate and sooner and not look even half as better or good as what you purchase from Ikea. I know I'm sounding a little biased here but it is definitely the truth. I guarantee you I will have this until the day I die. And it's not going to look any different as long as I take care of it like I'm supposed to. I just can't believe the quality of what I purchased it is amazing. And the beauty is so elegant and classy I can't speak enough about it. I am in love with my makeup vanity! Highly highly highly recommended!
Abby K.
Elkhart,IN
All of my furniture and decorations are from IKEA. This is by far my favorite furniture store. It is easy to install and looks great! The prices aren’t that bad early. Good quality at affordable prices!
Tara H.
Lees Summit, MO
I'm always ready for an adventure when I go to IKEA. I don't typically just pop in and pop out with a quick buy. I want to take my time and enjoy the rooms that they set up and see if anything inspires me! 😍
Sherlyn Q.
San francisco, CA
Our room is practically an ikea room. From bedding to bed frame to picture frame and drawers. We love ikea! The prices are awesome and with the family card it helps a little bit, especially buying food.
Cecily S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I only remember from when I was little they had this amazing play place for kids to play in while their parents shopped. So cool. I’ve also bought pillows from there that were super awesome and squishy.
Bethanie B.
What can I say about IKEA that hasn’t already been said... it’s just a genius store with a genius concept at such affordable prices! I also have to say that they really stepped up their game in more modern styles and good quality furniture!
Jennifer A.
Sherman, TX
IKEA is a really good place to go to , when you need something they have everything you need it’s also fun to go to the store. Whenever I go it’s always packed because that’s how great of a store it is.
Leah G.
Amazing store! I’m like a kid in a candy shop. They have everything you can think of and they fit every price range so you can always find something good! Love shopping there and I definitely recommend!
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this store, Sometimes I go just for the food. I find myself wondering around for hour just trying to get ideas for my own home. The prices are great and I like putting my own things together.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?