- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Was a great experience but we had to drive 4 hours as the closest one is Texas.
The south needs more!
The south needs more!
Love this place ! Affordable and cute. I always go to IKEA to outfit my new homes. Love shopping here !
Wide variety. For the price the quality is pretty good. They have modern furniture and decorations.
I love ikea furniture pieces they are great quality and fashionable ! I definitely recommend this store
Love this place..great quality furniture or any home decor stuff..BEST PLACE TO GO FOR HOME DECORATION
Although the quality isn't the best, the furniture is nice and affordable. And it's like adult legos!
Amazing items for reasonable prices, all day event to shop and always stop for the swedish meatballs!
How can you not love ikea?? Affordable, sleek, and something I will always use to purchase my furniture
My favorite store! We make 4 hour trips to Atlanta just to go to IKEA. Wish we would get one in TN!!!!
I am in love with ikea! You can see a ready made flat with all the furniture and all accessories inside
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos